Flowtec Biotech’s consultants pride themselves on their ability to do what advertising, databases and other agencies can’t. All our specialists in Flowtec have been industry trained and are experts in headhunting, they relish the challenge of sourcing and approaching every suitable candidate in the sector and will not fail to deliver a quality service.
A ‘no stone unturned’ philosophy combined with a dedicated Flowtec consultant’s approach, guarantees you will be introduced to the best possible talent available.
Throughout the process we will keep you updated on how the marketplace is responding, what feedback we have received and when we will likely have further candidates for your review. With this we will also be well situated to advise on ways that may increase the level of attraction of the opportunity if need be.
No Cure, No Pay
- Not all processes are improved with a retained or exclusive search, particularly if they are ongoing or you wish to compare Flowtec to your usual practices. In the instance of ‘no cure, no pay’ we will need to understand exactly what you are doing directly and indirectly to find suitable candidates. With this we will tailor our approach in order to enhance certain areas where possible and focus on delivering through unique avenues.
- The aim of this route forward is to ensure we contribute towards the hiring process, supporting what you already have in place but also to shed light on procedures that we can improve.
Executive Search and Selection
- Our most comprehensive package offers peace of mind in a range of different scenarios where our full dedication and support is required. Every consultant and manager will prioritise your process above all else – scouring the entire span of suitable candidates. Thorough reporting will be provided as well as assessments, detailed background checks and industry opinions to offer you a true insight into the potential employee.
- Flowtec’s performance in this service is entirely unblemished. Our consultants will not always propose this solution, only once they know the extent of work required and are convinced that we will accomplish your goal.
Retained Project delivery
- Flowtec will combine all the group’s resources and necessary skillsets to produce a tailored solution to match your vision. Incorporating us into your organisation as your global growth partner will yield the smoothest results; whether you are moving a site, employing for a new location, hiring a whole new division or need specific additions due to a large project you have won.
- Ultimately, the success of our project and of your business goals are thanks to our clear focus. We also have an extensive second-party supply chain to support niche and difficult to source roles as required.
Over 80% of our work is repeat business for satisfied customers
Each customer of Flowtec will be assigned a consultant who will work exclusively for you and be a consistent point of contact to strengthen the working relationship. The consultant will work with you to devise a comprehensive recruitment strategy and advise on the most suitable method to secure the best candidates for your position.
Our expertise across various life science Sectors, our consultant’s extensive experience in specialist recruitment and our established network of relevant contacts mean that Flowtec are uniquely placed to succeed where other agencies would not.
We guarantee to produce results through our approach to every possible suitable candidate and deliver a quality service throughout.
Flowtec has offices across Europe and the US, with a strong presence internationally.
Our clients respect us and trust us to introduce suitable candidates and this is not achievable unless we fully understand them, who they are and what they’re looking for.
Flowtec’s reputation is of the utmost importance to us all, it is built on our matured approach and knowledge of the industries we dedicate our careers to.
A flowtec consultant will:
1. Work with you to clearly define the vacancy and ensure the best possible technical understanding of your requirements.
2. Utilise our extensive network and resourcing capabilities to target the most suitable candidates available.
3. Conduct a comprehensive interview with all candidates, assessing their skillset against your requirement and obtaining all necessary information.
4. Submit a shortlist of the most suitable candidates, including a summary of how they meet your expectations.
5. Fully manage the hiring process from this point including arranging interviews & travel, overseeing the offer process and managing potential counter offer risks.