Graduate Sales Specialist Biotechnology
This position is an excellent entry opportunity into scientific sales and will hold responsibility for supporting existing business throughout the UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia for the company Portfolio, managed from the Headquarters in Abingdon.
Develop and Nurture Existing Business:
- This role will involve a high level of customer interaction including the generation of quotes, opportunity follow-up, cross-sell of additional products and product awareness during customer calls and emails.
- The candidate will work to ensure the existing academic customer base is supported through a good understanding of their research and how the company portfolio can be utilised.
- They will deal with live in-bound enquiries via website form, live chat, in bound/out bound emails and social media.
- They will identify business growth opportunities in collaboration with the sales team.
- They will be responsible for the identification and administrative management of regional tenders.
- Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- BSc in a biological science
An understanding of the Life Science market
Fluent in English
Experience of using own initiative and working in a target driven environment
Willingness to work to key performance indicators (KPI’s)
Possess excellent IT skills; ideally with experience working with databases, Office Outlook, Excel and Word
- Personal Qualities and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and organisational skills
- Positive, motivated, collaborative individual with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen to deliver a high level of customer service and keen to develop their sales skills Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to deadlines
- Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible attitude to cover work during absences, as required
Please get in touch with Janek Vendrells to learn more: email@example.com